Welcome to Huntercodez.forumotion.com
Welcome to Huntercodez.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in<script src=

How to install Opera Mini on your Psp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MexicanCris619

Hunter Cash : 404

How to install Opera Mini on your Psp  Empty
PostSubject: How to install Opera Mini on your Psp    How to install Opera Mini on your Psp  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Heres a guide on how to use the Opera Mini web browser for the psp. Basically its a java web browser originally designed for phones, but you can use it on psp too!

tools:

hacked psp (of course)
PSPKVM- a J2ME emulator
the Opera Mini files
a USB cable

Get PSPKVM

Now extract the pspkvm folder and put it in PSP>GAME. Now we need the Opera Mini files

Then put them in the "root" of the memorystick.

Now on the psp run PSPKVM. for this app, O= enter and X= back. for the bottom options, use the select and start buttons.

Make sure you have a valid internet wifi connection!

now go to find new apps, then go to install from ms0:
find the "opera-mini-advanced-us.jad" and select it. It will install opera mini. Then it will ask what dimensions you want. Select "J2ME 480*272" then continue. If all went well it should now appear on the PSPKVM menu. just press O on it to start. A message will then come up asking if you want to use airtime, press start for yes, and it will then connect to your internet. If this worked, it will load the web browser.

Use the analog to navigate and up/down to scroll. To type into the URL, press O then press analog down and go to insert symbol, it will then load a OSK which you can use to type.

Why is this better than the sony browser? Well, theres no "not enough memory" messages anymore yay!
Its also faster and it looks cooler. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

How to install Opera Mini on your Psp
Page 1 of 1