Welcome to Huntercodez.forumotion.com
Welcome to Huntercodez.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in<script src=

How to install RemoteJoyLite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MexicanCris619

Hunter Cash : 404

How to install RemoteJoyLite Empty
PostSubject: How to install RemoteJoyLite   How to install RemoteJoyLite I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:12 pm

A lot of people are asking for a program that records them while playing games on their PSP. Well, RemoteJoyLite isn't such program, RemoteJoyLite switches the screen of your PSP to the screen of your PC, so that you can record it with e.g. Hypercam. Much people (including my own) failed at installing this application, so I hope that this tutorial will clear it up for you!(RemoteJoy was not made by me)

First, you will need to download this files:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Extract these files to any destination you want, but be sure to remember where you put them!

Now, put your PSP in USB-mode, and go to your "Seplugins" folder. Most of the people here have it because they use CWCheat or Nitepr. If you don't have a Seplugins folder, make one yourself at the root of your memory stick. Then place "RemoteJoyLite.prx" in your Seplugins folder and make 2 txt files, one called GAME and the other called VSH. Add in both text files the following line

ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx

Next, Turn off your PSP and turn it on again while holding the "R-trigger". If you did that correctly, you are now in the "Recovery Menu". Then go to "Plugins" and enable RemoteJoyLite.prx [GAME] and RemoteJoyLite.prx [VSH]. Then exit the Recovery Menu.

Put your PSP in USB-mode, and you will see a wizard saying "New Hardware Found (PSP Type B)"
Then, a wizard should pop up. Do the Following steps

Can Windows connect to Windows Update to search for software?
Press No, not this time and press Next

What do you want the wizard to do?
Press Install from a list or specific location (advanced) and press Next

Please choose your search and installation options
Press Don't search. I will choose the driver to install and press Next

Hardware Type
Highlight Show all devices and press Next

Select the device driver you want to install for this hardware
Ignore everything and press Have Disk...

A new window should pop up called Install from disk
Press Browse... and Search for the psp.inf file you downloaded

A new window should pop up called Found new Hardware Wizard
Highlight PSP Type B and press Next

Now with that done, leave USB-mode but leave the USB-cable plugged in. Now run RemoteJoyLite.exe, and you should see your PSP screen on your computer screen!

You can use e.g. Hypercam to record the PSP-screen that is now on your PC-screen. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

How to install RemoteJoyLite
Page 1 of 1